Saturday, October 17, 2009







Coke TVC - Singapore.
[A group project by Chris Szymanski/Arron Webber/ Skyler Leong/ Shayne U/ Marcus Mclernon/
Nic Ng and yours truly! ;)]




This is a COKE TVC shot_06_BEFORE.



This is a COKE TVC shot_06_AFTER editted by me.
Basically what i did was to smoothen the facial texture of this talent. Check out his chin :D. I hope you guys could like spot the differences lol. But i guess it would be kinda difficult, looking at the resolution of this video :X. You could actually see it in high resolution tho :D Big differences. Trust me! ;)




This is a COKE TVC shot_11_BEFORE.





This is a COKE TVC shot_11_AFTER editted by me.
Basically what i did was to roto this scene out and well, basically took off the Levis logo at the background. It was kinda tedious but well, it was a great one! ;)

PS:
Just realized that i dont have the entire sequence of the the COKE TVC at the moment. But once I managed to get my hands on them, I'll upload them ayte? ;)

Note: Dont believe what you see on TV haha. Nowadays, technologies are soo advance, you can do wonders with software! ;)




Coke MTV - Singapore.
[A group project by Chris Szymanski/Arron Webber/ Skyler Leong/ Shayne U/ Nic Ng and yours truly! ;)]




This is yet another big project that I've been working on well, 3 months back?? or so? haha and well, this was pretty much a fucked-up job i may say :X. It was tedious. With the TVC and MTV on going all in one shot, it was certainly something. But all in all, I do really enjoy the overall process of this project. Altho, it's kinda pain in the arse I may say. Imagine this. We actually stayed over in the office for almost a month. At one point, i only had like 8 hours or sleep in like 3 days straight haha. So yea, imagine that. But of cause, we didn't really stayed over for the entire month in the office. We do go back to our crib - dont get me wrong ;).

The TVC didn't really gave me or the rest much problem but as for the MTV part, theres just too much refinements and disagreement between few parties and shit. It was tedious, trust me and not to mention, stressing the shit outta me? We have to roto the scenes, touch- up, colour correct, key out the green screen, create the graphics for the MTV, Imatch base on the off9 and well basically everything. But hey! We managed to pull things tru thanks to our leader, Arron Webber who has been a great friend and a senior towards me I may say. He definitely taught us alot during this project. I've gotta give him the credits. He has been soo patient towards us during the whole process of this job :D


SOFTWARE USED:
- After effect
- Final Cut Pro




No comments: