Saturday, April 25, 2009





My first attempt
in making my very own showreel ;)





Alrighty! This is my very first attempt in creating my very own showreel :D So please bare with me ayte? ;) Basically it's a compilation of my works that I've been working on for the past 3 years of studies at The One Academy :)

Feel free to drop down any comments ayte?

Somehow, something somewhere is incomplete but i couldn't pinpoint just yet. Maybe you guys could help me out with this? Text message me or something ayte?

Thanks yousss ;)





SOFTWARE USED:

- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Soundbooth




6 comments:

mirxu ♡ said...

babe!
finally can watch the better version =p

i like starting..
the tempo with the motion =D

The Littlemei said...

Thanks babe! ;)
but hmm... somehow somewhere is incomplete lol
gonna do another one when im free :DD

xxoo

ZOULE said...

hey,nice reel u've got here. kudos ! keep it up! :D

The Littlemei said...

Thank you Zoule! ;)
Much appreciated! Thanks for dropping by!

:)

xx

L i b r a said...

nice~

The Littlemei said...

Thank yousss! :DD